Monday, March 2, 2020

Commitments

Well. I took a little break from writing last week, but thankfully it was nothing like my last break!

What's new: On Thursday, I go back to see Dr. Spiegel for my 3-month post-op appointment. This is the first she's seen me since the OR in December, and I don't have any major concerns, so it should be an easy appointment. I promise to update if there's anything to share!

Besides that, I've realized that my internal commitment to writing daily was... ambitious, ha. So, I'm revising my goal to be once a week minimum, but hopefully 2-3 times. I plan to have something new every Monday, because I know that we all need some goodness to get through Mondays, and hopefully reading this is a little bit of goodness for your life.

Commit your work to the Lord, 
and your plans will be established. 
Proverbs 16:3

This is me, committing my plans to the Lord. To myself and to you, as well, but most importantly, to Him. Because what am I doing, if not pointing you to Him?



No comments:

Post a Comment