Monday, December 31, 2018

Recharge

Today I got to have lunch with a sweet friend. We chatted while our kiddos climbed the McPlayLand. Tonight, my family is having an old fashioned sleepover at other friends' house, and tomorrow the kids will likely pull out every toy they own while we adults relax and catch up on each others' lives.

This Christmas season has been one of my favorites. In addition to all the joy and festivities, there have just been so many simple experiences, like today, that have just recharged me and refilled my cup.

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

I am thankful for friends to help me up. I hope you are taking a little time as we wind down 2018 to recharge with friends and family as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment