Thursday, February 20, 2020

A New Hair Do, and a Few Hair Don'ts

One thing I've learned on this journey is:

It's just hair.

We put a whole lot of time, effort, and money into keeping up with our hairstyles, and the reality is, It's just hair. It doesn't define you, and if it does, you're placing your value in something that could be gone tomorrow.

But... it sure is nice when you've been to visit your favorite stylist (I'm talking to you, Kasey!) and you feel all freshened up.


 Big shout-out to Kasey Willis at Aisling Salon.


In honor of my new 'do, here's a look back at how far it's come!


I woke up like this. Jan '20

A good hair day for both of us - Nov '19 

Curls today, gone tomorrow - Sept '19

 Mowhawks with Jay - June '19

 Sometimes I could tame it, sometimes, notsomuch. Summer '19



June '19 - I don't even know how this crazy curl happened.

More Mowhawk Action - May '19

 Crazy waves - May '19


 March '19

 March '19

Jan '19

Hair!! - Dec '18

No Hair - Summer '18

Blue Hair - May '18
(also courtesy of Kasey)


If y'all share some of these, I'm not gonna be your friend anymore. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the blue hair, and you rocked the no hair.

    But my favorite pic is the one of you snuggled up behind Luke 😍

    ReplyDelete